Re: At my wit's end

noir noir schrieb/wrote:

> Hi guys, I am at my wit's end w/ Mutt setup and am
> hoping for some help.
>
> I fetchmail from multiple accounts. The problem
> starts w/ list-reply [Esc-L] or group-reply [Esc-g].

My mutt list-replies respectively group-replies with "L" resp. "g"...

> Instead of showing the From: header as the list's
> subscribed one it shows my primary e/mail address. So,
> everytime I have to hand hack.

Try defining some send-hooks that switch the address showing up in the
From-header and/or envelope corresponding to the address entered in
the To-header.

[..]
> lists list1@xxxxxxxxxx list2@xxxxxxxxxx

When you're subscribed to a mailing list and read it "actively" (i.e.
you even post mails there) you should change this from "lists" to
"subscribe". This little difference also effects the way mutt handles
the addresse(s) when replying to the mailing list - AFAIK.

Regards,
Christian

--
Christian Schmidt | Germany