At my wit's end

Hi guys, I am at my wit's end w/ Mutt setup and am
hoping for some help.

I fetchmail from multiple accounts. The problem
starts w/ list-reply [Esc-L] or group-reply [Esc-g].
Instead of showing the From: header as the list's
subscribed one it shows my primary e/mail address. So,
everytime I have to hand hack.

I usually use: fetchmail/ postfix/ mutt/ procmail. I
have listed the groups name in .fetchmailrc and also
mentioned them in .muttrc file. Some of the selected
entries off my .muttrc is given below. I'd be glad
to recieve any kind of cooperation.

mailboxes ! +group1 +group2 +group3
folder-hook . my_hdr From: email1
folder-hook user2 my_hdr From: email2