Re: [council] Council Meeting Times

OK Chuck thanks, that makes sense. I thought you were using start times only as your point of reference.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
+33 1 48 01 86 17

INDOM Noms de domaine / Domain names
124-126, rue de Provence
75008 Paris
France
0820 77 7000 (Prix d'un appel local)
De l'étranger (calling from outside France): + 33 1 76 70 05 67
www.indom.com

Daily domain name industry news: www.domaines.info
Mon blog/My blog : www.stephanevangelder.com
Twitter : stephvg