[council] Council Meeting Times

I created a revised spreadsheet that is attached that I think is a little easier to use, at least for me.  I added an option 4 and included a couple blank columns in case others want to try some other variations.

Personally, I prefer option 4 that I added to option 1 and I think it negatively impacts fewer people.  I am not crazy about starting a meeting at 3 am PST but I prefer that to starting at midnight, undoubtedly because I am a morning person and definitely not a night person.

It also seems to me that it is desirable to not cause anyone to have the most undesirable times 2 out of 3 times.  One way of avoiding that would be to alternate between two of the options: 1 & 2; 1 & 3; 2 & 4; or 3 & 4.  The problem with the latter two combinations (2 & 4 or 3 & 4) is that every other meeting would be at a bad time for

Chuck