[council] GNSO Council Transfers Task Force Final Report - technical error

[To: council@xxxxxxxx; liaison6c@xxxxxxxx]
[To: announce@xxxxxxxx;ga@xxxxxxxx]

Please find  the Transfers Task Force Final Report & Recommendations
Policies and Processes for Gaining and Losing Registrars
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20030212.NCTransferTF-gaining-and-losing-regi
strars.html

Please see the transmittal below which explains the problem.

 Transmittal to council:  "The Transfers Task Force was advised on
02/19/2003 at
 09:00 EST that due to a technical error, the version of the transfers
 report that was originally transmitted to Council on 2/14/2003 was not the
correct version.

 The Task Force had accepted the Implementation Committee recommendations in
large part,
 with only minimal exceptions, and had portrayed that acceptance in a chart,
embedded in the transmitted report,
 "Detailed Implementation Analysis and Task Force Comments". Regrettably,
the version of the report transmitted did not include the embedding of these
accepted changes in the text of the report.
 It was our intent to provide you with a redlined version, with the changes
in the chart above, embedded in the text for your convenience in seeing what
the version would look like with the recommendations incorporated.
 We apologize for this technical error.   Our intentions were to make this
simpler for you. Once again the chart in the version you received on
2/14/2003 was correct.
 We have providing the correct version of the report which has the text of
the changes in italic and strikethrough font and once again, includes the
chart described above which summaries the accepted clarifications of
language and notes in the chart any modifications.
 We apologize for this error and thank the Council and constituency members
who called this to our attention.

 The Task Force is fully prepared to respond to any questions during the
GNSO Council meeting scheduled for 02/20/2003."

GNSO Secretariat