[council] transmittal letter and heads up on the Transfer Task Force Report

> .
Council, please see the transmittal below which is a heads up to the Council
that you should plan to review the Transfers Task Force report which will be
reposted by the DNSO Secretariat.. The transmittal below explains the problem.