Re: How to match an email by "the sender is in the address book"?

[ please limit your line length to something around 72 chars ]

Hi,

* wei ribao wrote:

> I wish to hight light those emails that their senders have been save
> in my address book(mutt.alias). How can I match these emails?Is it
> possible in mutt? What pattern should I use?

You can't do that right now because there's no pattern for it. But as
written in another message, you can mark mails sent to you. That works
unless you're listed as a Bcc recipient.

Rocco