How to match an email by "the sender is in the address book"?

I use mutt/gmail to subscribe and read a lot of mail-lists.By using mutt it is
really efficient to read and process large amount of emails. However, some
personal emails can be burried in these group emails.

I wish to hight light those emails that their senders have been save in my
address book(mutt.alias). How can I match these emails?Is it possible in mutt?
What pattern should I use?

I cann't find related stuff in the manul.Any clue is welcome!