Re: Threads and &

Alexandre <neonoe123321@xxxxxxxxx> 20-Jun-09 09:03:
> Le vendredi 19 juin de l'année 2009, vers 14 heures et 45 minutes, Rocco
> Rutte écrivait:
> > So you need to remove the header cache for that folder after
> > you edited threads.
>
> Yes! It does work.

You could alternatively try to do an explicit sync-mailbox ("$" by
default) after linking threads and see whether that helps.  I tried
after you posted here and I noticed that my threads also aren't linked
permanently unless I sync-mailbox. (But I may have other things set
that cause this, esp since I changed the key combinations for quitting
mutt to C-x C-c, beause of Emacsitis, and I think I set it in some way
to ask me to confirm quitting. Since I don't have a problem with a
quick sync-mailbox after linking threads I'm not going to look into
this).

I'd certainly pefer sync-mailbox to clearing the header cache for
large maildirs.

m.