Re: Threads and &

Hi,

* Alexandre wrote:

> > > I tag a mail with "t" and attach it to a thread with "&". After that
> > > i quit mutt saving changes. I open my mail box with mutt again but my
> > > thread is not saved. How to save this ?

> > With what type of folder? Header caching enabled?

> It is maildir folder.
> I have this mutt version 1.5.18-6+b1 on Debian (testing) system.

> I do not know if Header caching is enabled on this version.

You can check that by issueing ':set ?header_cache' within mutt. The
problem is (for the latest version: was) that mutt only cached the
headers one time when it first sees a message. If you change headers
afterwards, mutt won't notice as it'll always pull the unedited cached
version. So you need to remove the header cache for that folder after
you edited threads.

Rocco