Re: Why does mutt sees Mailman mailboxes as empty?

On 10May2009 19:40, I wrote:
| On 10May2009 11:13, M. Fioretti <mfioretti@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| | > http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/css/bin/get-mailman-archive which
[...]
| | >   http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/css/bin/un-at-
| | the regular expression in the second script above should be updated.
| | As is now, it won't recognize .edu, .int and .mil addresses. I know
| | how to do change myself:
| |
| |   s/(\S) at
(([-\w]+\.)(net|com|biz|org|info|edu|mil|int|[a-z][a-z]))\b/$1\@$2/ig;
[...]
| Change applied, thanks; it may be a while before it's visible on the web site.

George Davidovich reported brokenness in this regexp. The brokenness was that:
  ([-\w]+\.)
is supposed to be followed by a "+".

A new script with the bugfix is up at:
  http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/css/bin/un-at-

Thanks George!
--
Cameron Simpson <cs@xxxxxxxxxx> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

| I'm the female partner of a climber (I don't climb) and until now, I was
| under the impression that climbers are cool people, but alas, you had to
| ruin it for me.
*REAL* climbers are crude, impolite, solitary, abrupt, arrogant.  Sport
climbers are cool.
        - Rene Tio <tor@xxxxxx> in rec.climbing