Re: handling very large mailboxes

You mail admins take things too personally. ;)

I said something *more* reasonable because, as I mentioned earlier, I
was turning knobs and pushing buttons to figure out what may have been
slowing everything down.

75 is not the value I expect to use on a daily basis. I'm simply
troubleshooting to determine what may ultimately be causing an
overally slowness in my situation.

I recommend you crack open a beer and relax. ;)

-j