Re: converting from kmail

On Monday 25 May 2009, Cameron Simpson wrote:

> I've got one of those:
>   http://freshmeat.net/projects/cats2procmailrc
>   http://cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/css/manuals/cats2procmailrc.1.html
>   http://cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/css/bin/cats2procmailrc
>
> but didn't want to push it on anyone...
> Most of my rules are single line incantations.
 Just for grins, here is an attachment:
 (should the mutt ML disallow it, I will provide it as a link)
 Given that you have exported from the kmail address book
 to a csv file, and copied that file to the same directory as
 the script, it will output a mutt alias file.
 Disclaimer:
 1)Haven't yet tested the alias file
 2)In the spirit of the most open of open sources:
    Should this script cause your computer to blow up,
    your wife to leave you or any other calamity whatsoever,
    you have used it at your own risk.

cheers
tim