Re: Why does mutt sees Mailman mailboxes as empty?

Cameron,
thanks a lot for these scripts! Just a couple of notes:

On Sun, May 10, 2009 18:41:44 PM +1000, Cameron Simpson wrote:

> http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/css/bin/get-mailman-archive which
> fetches all the archives

looking at the code, this downloads all and only the gzipped mbox
files, right?

>   http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/css/bin/fix-mail-dates
>   http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/css/bin/un-at-

the regular expression in the second script above should be updated.
As is now, it won't recognize .edu, .int and .mil addresses. I know
how to do change myself:

  s/(\S) at
(([-\w]+\.)(net|com|biz|org|info|edu|mil|int|[a-z][a-z]))\b/$1\@$2/ig;

it's just to let others know. Am I forgetting any other relevant TLD?

Thanks again for this and all the other cool scripts at your site,

Marco Fioretti
Digital Rights writings -> http://mfioretti.com
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84