Re: default save folder

* On Sat, May 09, 2009 09:23PM +0200 Pau (vim.unix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> is it possible to tell mutt where to save things such as attachments?
>
> I would like to define a folder and tell mutt to automatically prompt
> me to that folder everytime I want to save something.

For messages see save-hook. For attachments there's no direct setting.
Maybe write a macro, like:
macro attach s <save-entry><bol>/save/stuff/here/<eol>

HTH,

Michael
--
It was kinda like stuffing the wrong card in a computer, when you're
stickin' those artificial stimulants in your arm.

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de