Re: default save folder

Vielen Dank, Michael!

That worked.

Regarding the famous TFM: I am not a native English speaker and
sometimes it is damn difficult to find out what keyword you have to
look for. "save_hook" would have been the very last thing I could
possibly have thought of

In any case, thanks... I was fed up of giving the whole path everytime
I had to save an attachment!

Pau

--
Let there be peace on earth. And let it begin with misc