Re: Sorting incoming mail by domain

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 10:31, Haines Brown
> To save a message in mutt, if I hit the "s" key I'm prompted
> for a mailbox. However I'm used to saving messages as a plain text

I was super confused on this same issue for a while. Every so often i
need a plain text copy of an email with headers and everything. Just
hit "s", and give a path. It'll save just fine. It says it's saving as
a mailbox, because it is. Just so happens mbox format mailbox is a
bunch of plain text emails appended in a single file.

Also, you'll note the default behaviour of "s" is more like moving, so
it'll mark the message for deletion. Just remove the delete flag. I'm
sure you can macro "s" to behave more like a copy command.

--
jake