Re: Set separate colors within mini-index

* On Thu, May 07, 2009 02:49PM -0300 Eric Patton (epatton@xxxxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> > Mutt doesn't do default colors. If you have those they come from your
> > distro. /etc/Muttrc et al.
> >
> > uncolor index *
> >
> > in your own ~/.muttrc will get rid of those.
>
> But will I still be able to maintain colors within the pager? To be clear, I
> was looking for a colored index, colored pager, but colorless (monochrome)
> mini-index.

If by mini-index you mean pager_index_lines. Then no, the mini-index is
what you see in the index. No way to get different colors for that.

HTH,

Michael
--
* gb notes that fdisk thinks his cdrom can store one terabyte
                -- Seen on #Linux

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC1A44DD
Jabber:     init[0]@amessage.de