Re: fixing email dates

Hi,

* David J. Weller-Fahy wrote:

> I have been using it, IMAP only as well, since the 18th of April, and
> have had no problems.

I've got the Go to include it the mainline, thanks to everybody for
testing.

It would be nice if you could keep an eye on database file sizes. If the
db libraries don't reuse freed space (either by deleted or updated
entries), then we get a growing db file. Maybe we need to care about
cache maintaince sooner or later. (I have patches for using
reorganizing/optimizing functionality that slow down operation a little)

Rocco