Re: Detecting new mail in mbox format

Hi,

* Grant Edwards wrote:
> I've often wished there was a
> simple way to check for new mail. I usually just "change
> folders" to the current folder to get mutt to check for new
> mail.  It's a bit clumsy, but it works.

Hmm, that's true. There's really no way to force new mail polling. I
think for mutt-ng I once hacked up a new option that would force a full
check together with buffy-list. Maybe we should add a new function?

The question is how much people read need this. To me polling for new
mail when I'm ready to read new mail would make more sense than a low
$mail_check value where you're not interested in new mail most of the
time.

Opinions?

Rocco