message template question

Dear mutt community,

I consulted this on mutt wiki to use template for outgoing messages,

One simple way is:

   1. start a new eMail,
   2. fill in the template data & body,
   3. in the compose-menu execute the function "write-fcc" and specify your
template-folder.

Then, to use a template, apply the "resend-message" function on the desired
template and continue to fill out the missing data & body.

Now the problem is the subject of my message would be '04/16/2009 daily
report'. So in the future the date of the subject is changing. I was wondering
if I can make the subject have the correct date automatically.

Thank you for any suggestions,

--
Zhengquan