Re: Word wrapping

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 06:33:15PM +0200, Michael Wagner wrote:
> * J. Limon <jlimon@xxxxxx> 15.04.2009
> > On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 09:23:29AM +0200, Michael Maurer wrote:
>
> > > Or you could both use urlview and put something like this in your
> > > .muttrc:
> > >
> > > macro index,pager \Cb ":set pipe_decode\n|urlview\n:unset pipe_decode\n"
> > >
> > > --
> > > Hey I look like Jesus, can I have your money plz?
> > > http://michaelmaurer.net/archives/2009/04/14/hey_i_look_like_jesus_can_i_have_your_money_plz/index.html
> >

> > It's just not the same, especially for URLs in sigs. Like yours. ;)
>
> I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but I use here "urlscan" and
> it can extract the URLs also from signatures like the one above.
>
> Just my 2¢
> Michael
>
> --
> The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a Heav'n of Hell,
> a Hell of Heav'n.
>                -John Milton

Well, the whole point is that every other ncurses app I've used has no issues
with the word wrapping while being able to provide a clickable URL within
gnome-terminal and apparently Xfce's terminal application. Fixing this wouldn't
change anything for you, it would just help people.. Win/win.

--
"If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be
solved, worrying will do no good."