Re: Word wrapping

* J. Limon <jlimon@xxxxxx> [15.04.2009 08:46]:
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 08:08:56AM +0200, Joost Kremers wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 01:46:40AM -0400, J. Limon wrote:
> > > Other ncurses based apps are able to wrap text in such a way that
> > > gnome-terminal is able to still pull out urls and make them clickable.
> > > I'm sure a good many of you probably don't use gnome-terminal so this is
> > > a moot point to you, but to someone that uses it daily it's kind of an
> > > inconvenience.
> >
> > Well, I use Xfce's Terminal, and it has the same issue. A fix would be
> > nice...

Or you could both use urlview and put something like this in your
.muttrc:

macro index,pager \Cb ":set pipe_decode\n|urlview\n:unset pipe_decode\n"

Cheers,
Michael

--
Hey I look like Jesus, can I have your money plz?
http://michaelmaurer.net/archives/2009/04/14/hey_i_look_like_jesus_can_i_have_your_money_plz/index.html