Word wrapping

I don't know how to address this without seeming.. complaining. :)

Other ncurses based apps are able to wrap text in such a way that
gnome-terminal is able to still pull out urls and make them clickable. I'm sure
a good many of you probably don't use gnome-terminal so this is a moot point to
you, but to someone that uses it daily it's kind of an inconvenience.

I completely understand if this is a "WONTFIX" issue as it only impacts users
of gnome-terminal really, just thought I'd bring it up.

--
"If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be
solved, worrying will do no good."