Re: no list-id header for mutt-user@xxxxxxxx

* Zhengquan Zhang on Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 10:22:48 -0500
> On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 02:23:06PM +0200, Christian Ebert wrote:
>> :0
>> * $ ^List-Post:.*mailto:\/[^@]+
>> Lists/$MATCH/
>
> I just noticed for other mailing list there is also such header.
> Could you explain $MATCH here a little bit?

man 5 procmailrc says:

       MATCH       This variable is assigned to by procmail whenever it is
                   told  to  extract  text  from  a matching  regular
                   expression.   It will contain all text matching the regular
                   expression past the `\/' token.

So List-Post: mailto:mutt-users@xxxxxxxx is stored in Lists/mutt-users/

\black\trash movie    _C O W B O Y_  _C A N O E_  _C O M A_
Ein deutscher Western/A German Western
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc.html
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc-en.html