Mailing list "from" format

Hi,

I'm relatively new to Mutt so I'm afraid if this is an option that is commonly
edited in people's muttrc's but I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything.

When I get my own email reply from a mailing list it shows up in the Inbox
listing as like this..

11   F Apr 10 To Ubuntu user  (  35) └─>

(An example of me replying to something in Ubuntu Users)

I would like it to just deply my realname just like anyone else's email, since
the message above it has an r and it's my name, I think I be smart enough to
realize that it's my message without the "To BLANK .." ;)

Thanks

--
"If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be
solved, worrying will do no good."