Keeping all headers on edited messages piped thru procmail?

When I edit a message, the edited version of it appears as a separate, new
message in mutt's index, but without a "Lines:" header.

So I pipe it through procmail where I have this in my procmailrc:

# --------------------------------------------------------
# Generate a "Lines:" header (needed for maildir mailbox
# format) using procmail's scoring mechanism.  Only
# message-body lines are counted (not the headers):

:0 Bfhw
* -1^0
|formail -I"Lines: $="

This recipe adds a custom "Lines:" header, and it appears as well to retain
the "unignore" headers that are defined as such in my .muttrc.

But it strips out all of the other headers that were in the original,
not-piped-through-procmail versions of the message (whether edited or
non-edited).

Can this recipe be modified to keep all the original headers intact while
continuing to generate the custom "Lines:" header?