Re: Keeping all headers on edited messages piped thru procmail?

On 1 Jan 2009 23:29 -0500, by rj@xxxxxxxxx (rj):
> # --------------------------------------------------------
> # Generate a "Lines:" header (needed for maildir mailbox
> # format) using procmail's scoring mechanism.  Only
> # message-body lines are counted (not the headers):

It doesn't answer your question, but since when does maildir need a
"Lines:" header? I did a quick scan over a few fairly large maildir
mailboxes that I have, with messages created by a number of different
MUAs, and mutt certainly has no problem dealing with mailboxes where
no or only very few messages have such a header.

--
Michael Kjörling .. michael@xxxxxxxxxxx .. http://michael.kjorling.se
* ..... No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings ..... *