Re: save-message to ? and then sync the folder

On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 05:40:58PM -0600, David Champion wrote:
> * On 2008.11.27, in <20081127132013.GA17151@dracona>,
> *     "trance202@xxxxxx" <trance202@xxxxxx> wrote:
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have you got a "%D" in your set attribution="On ... wrote:"?
On some lists you can get flamed for including the email address in the
attribution, (or anywhere in the body, I presume.), ... something about
"address havesters". It was interesting to note that the list(s)
mentioned had windoze users as subscribers, i.e. vim_use and a cygwin
list.

I notice the mutt default setting for the attribution doesn't include
the email address (%D?).

--
Chris.
======