Re: Bcc'ing myself on personal mail - not when posting to the list.

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 08:28:45PM -0500, Chris Jones wrote:

> I like to have my personal e-mails threaded in the same way as what
> happens when I post to mailing lists.

If you can set up a filter for incoming mail, and if it's possible to
use Cc: instead of Bcc:, you could filter out all incoming messages
that have a list address in the To: header and your address in the Cc:
header.

Hm, yeah, you could still use Bcc:, just add another header like

and use that for filtering instead of Cc:.