Re: searching in search results

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 08:36:43PM -0600, lee wrote:

> is it possible to somehow search within search results?

Thanks a lot for your answers! I didn't even know that it's possible
to combine different search criteria in one line, and I've been using
mutt for years ... Combining them should be enough in most cases :)

But I found two packages:

mairix - indexes and searches email in locally stored email
nmzmail - indexes and searches email in maildir folders

I'll take a look at them and try them out, I'm curious what can be
done with them.