Wild Cards not working with mutt ?

Hi,

1. I need to send multiples files as attachment to a single mail.

mutt -a *.csv -s " Testing" smaruvada@xxxxxxxxxx < /dev/null

Error sending message, child exited 100 ().

Segmentation fault

>From man page I understand that,

    -a file [...]

            Attach a file to your message using MIME. To attach

            multiple files, separating filenames and recipient

            addresses with "--" is mandatory,

            e.g. mutt -a img.jpg *.png -- addr1 addr2

I am able to send the mail with a single file as attachment i.e -a
<file1> <file2> ....

2. Do we have any restriction on the length of the file name to be
sent.? As I have very long file names.

Thanks and Regards,
Surya Kiran.