Re: How can I change the from header of my email?

    0n Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 09:56:24AM +0800, Kun Niu wrote:

    >I'm trying to change the from email address of my mutt client.
    >I've tried to change hostname which failed.
    >And I alse tried change my_hdr which also failed.
    >How can I change mutt to use the from email I want?
    >Any hints will be appreciated and thanks in advance.

my_hdr From: "someone@xxxxxxxxxx"

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT
1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact
the sender and delete the email.