Re: New mail folder list

Hi,

* Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2008-09-04 13:10:02, schrieb Rado S:
It is so even when you don't read _any_ (not even new) mail in that folder.
Merely opening the folder sets a flag.
I don't know whether that's a mutt or IMAP feature, but it's a
feature rather than a bug.

It seems, that the programs are  reading  "/<folder>/new/"  and  if  you
access a Maildirfolder over IMAP, the server (in my case  courier)  move
the messages to "/<folder>/cur/" which let "buffy"  thinking,  they  are
now read.

It's about the buffy-list function (I think) for which mutt maintains per mailbox whether the user has been notified or not that it has new mail. Not about new mail detection, IMAP or Maildir or something like that.

Regards, Rocco