New mail folder list

Hi all,

I have mail being delivered to several folders in an imap account, and each
folder included as part of a mailbox command. I am notified of new mail in the
folders, the buffy-list command shows all folders with new mail, and the
folders cycle through when I press c, then space.

However, when I change to a folder with new mail, that folder is removed from
the buffy list, and remains that way even if I leave the folder without
reading all of the mail (for example, if an important mail comes into a
different folder and I want to read that before coming back). I have mark_old
set to no, so the mails in the folder are left marked as new. Is there a way
to make a folder appear in the buffy list as long as there is unread mail in
it?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

--