Re: New mail folder list

=- Mark Harrison wrote on Wed  3.Sep'08 at 22:45:13 -0400 -=

> I have mail being delivered to several folders in an imap account,
> {...} However, when I change to a folder with new mail, that
> folder is removed from the buffy list, and remains that way even
> if I leave the folder without reading all of the mail (for
> example, if an important mail comes into a different folder and I
> want to read that before coming back).

It is so even when you don't read _any_ (not even new) mail in that folder.
Merely opening the folder sets a flag.
I don't know whether that's a mutt or IMAP feature, but it's a
feature rather than a bug.

If it's up to mutt, a filed wish might produce an optional behaviour.
Otherwise hack your server to do as you like or make a new IMAP
standard. ;)