Re: New mail folder list

Hi,

* Vladimir Marek wrote:
No. Brendan had his doubts about this being correct thing to do. I
vaguely remember he wanted me to try mark_old with pop type mailboxes
also.

With POP3 and hcache plus bcache, mutt has limited support for
simulating message flags, see the comments in the code:

  http://dev.mutt.org/hg/mutt/file/tip/pop.c#l322

Since POP3 is dying and we currently lack a way of managing message
status/flags/... on our own (hcache doesn't allow updating entries ATM),
I'm afraid there isn't much else mutt can do here. And since POP3 is a
read-only protocoll for fetching mail it'll likely never become a
first-class citizen in mutt anyway.

Regards, Rocco