Re: smime_keys init doesn't create directories

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 08:11:30PM -0600, Andrew Diederich wrote:

Has anyone run into a scenario where "smime_keys init" doesn't create
any directories or files?  Alternately, is there any documentation about
what files, formats, and directory structure smime_keys is supposed to
make, so I can do it by hand?  I've read through the perl script,
but it's a bit light on internal documentation.

--
Andrew Diederich