Re: Automated message processing

Kyle Wheeler wrote:

On Thursday, September  4 at 08:06 AM, quoth Peter Davis:
Is there a fast way to find a message with a given Message-ID? If so, that would work.

    ~i <id>

... or:

     grep '^Message-ID: <id>' *

Yes, but both of those require searching through a potentially large number of messages to find the matching id. I figured that since I'm using MH format anyway, I should be able to include a path directly to the message file itself ... except that Mutt doesn't seem to give me a way to pass that information when I pipe a message to a script.

Thanks!

-pd

--
--------