Configuring sendmail on Mac OS X (Leopard)?

I have two Macs, one at work and one at home, running OS X 10.5. I'm using nearly identical .muttrc files on both, using sendmail to send outgoing messages. On my work Mac, this all behaves just fine. On the home Mac, Mutt says "Message sent." but the message never arrives. Both are running Mutt 1.4.2.3i.

Is there some way to trace the outgoing message to see where it's failing? Any tips on configuring sendmail on the Mac? I didn't have to do anything on the office Mac ... it just works.

Thanks,
-pd

--
--------