Re: change folder doesn't suggest folder with unread messages

> i have got some suspicion about imap server - it got upgraded too.
>
> can it be debugged anyway? i can do strace, tcpdump, anything that's
> neccessary, i just don't know where exactly to look.

It can, if mutt is compiled with --enable-debug
, see 'mutt -v | grep DEBUG'. +DEBUG means that it is compiled in.

$ mutt -d level

This will log to ~/.muttdebug0. The higher level, the more informations.
I tend to use 99. Be warned that the file will contain your password and
probably other potentially sensitive data.

--
        Vlad