Re: change folder doesn't suggest folder with unread messages

> > Do you have 'set mark_old = no' in your .muttrc ? Apart from the
>
> no. i dont have any mark_old setting in my .,muttrc
>
> > mark_old thing, mutt's behaving well for me when using IMAP. If you
> > switch to the folder which is not offered by 'c', can you see messages
> > flagged 'N'ew ? Is the folder in your mailboxes list ?
>
> yes, and yes.
>
> this folder is in "y" output (list of folders), it is subscribed, and
> the message is shown to be "N".

Hmm, that puzzles me a bit. You don't have any mark_old setting, which
means it's set to 'yes' by default. And yet, you can see the mails
marked as 'N', even if you switch to different maildir and back, without
touching the new file ?

At any rate, I'm afraid that I won't be able to help here.

--
        Vlad