Re: change folder doesn't suggest folder with unread messages

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 03:14:57PM +0200, Vladimir Marek wrote:
> Hmm, that puzzles me a bit. You don't have any mark_old setting, which
> means it's set to 'yes' by default. And yet, you can see the mails
> marked as 'N', even if you switch to different maildir and back, without
> touching the new file ?

when i switch to another folder and back, N changes to O.

> At any rate, I'm afraid that I won't be able to help here.

i have got some suspicion about imap server - it got upgraded too.

can it be debugged anyway? i can do strace, tcpdump, anything that's
neccessary, i just don't know where exactly to look.

Best regards,

depesz