Re: send-hook not working

++ 13/04/08 20:53 +0200 - Kirill Miazine:
>>>If this one is removed, it works. I am wondering why I put that line
>>>there in the first place. So, now running without this line and see
>>>what else is broken. :)
>>
>>iirc, hooks act on the first match found.
>
>This is not actually true for *all* hooks, but this is true for some,
>e.g. mbox-hook.

Correctly. I had this order:

  folder-hook .                 unhook send-hook
  send-hook .                   "unset pgp_autoencrypt"
  send-hook '^~C <address>      "set pgp_autoencrypt=yes"

With the first one, it doesn't work. Without the first line, it does. I
am still *first* setting the default and have that default overruled by
more specific situations.

--
Rejo Zenger . <rejo@xxxxxxxxx> . 0x75FC50F3 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>