Re: cc of orginal message in attribution

Hi Gary,

* Gary Johnson <garyjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-04-2008 10:56]:

> On 2008-04-03, Ren Clerc <rene@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > My question is: is it possible to include the Cc: line of the original
> > mail in the attribution?  The man section of muttrc on index_format
> > only mentions %t.
>
> Here are the macros I use to switch between Internet-style and
> Outlook-style replies.  To include the Cc: line in my Outlook-style
> replies, I use "set header" rather than % sequences in the
> 'attribution' string.

Thanks, the "set header" results in the desired behavior.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

A gal is like a race horse - I play her to win.
But if I should loose her, another may come in.
-Dean Martin