cc of orginal message in attribution

Hi all,

A question regarding the attribution.  I have the following in my
muttrc:

folder-hook .   "set attribution='* %n <%a> [%{%d-%m-%Y %H:%M}]:\n'"
folder-hook XXX "set attribution='-----Original Message-----\nFrom: %f\nSent:
%d\nTo: %t\nSubject: %s\n'"

The reason is that, when (group-)replying, I want everyone to be able
to recall from MY mail ALL THE RECIPIENTS to which the quoted e-mail
was sent.  Please don't start the attribution flame war, I've just
re-read it in the archives.

My question is: is it possible to include the Cc: line of the original
mail in the attribution?  The man section of muttrc on index_format
only mentions %t.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

A gal is like a race horse - I play her to win.
But if I should loose her, another may come in.
-Dean Martin