Re: viewing URLs (muttils or lynx?)

* Kyle Wheeler <kyle-mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2008-03-26 07:40]:
> On the thought that just parsing <a> links would be
> sufficient, I  whipped up a little perl script based on what
> I've done for  extract_url.pl. I call this little script
> "tagurl.pl". I'm not  completely satisfied with it yet, but
> it's a start. What do you think?

I tried to write it myself (bash) but I'm not good at it so it
takes its time. Your code seems to do much better job than
mine.

BTW, there is semicolon missing at the end of line 56.

> It's designed to be used as a pre-filter for auto_view
> handlers (i.e.   it takes HTML input and outputs tagged
> HTML)

didn't try this yet as I don't have any html mail at hand

> OR as a $display_filter  that extracts/tags links from
> plaintext.

I can confirm that this works. Great work Kyle. Thanks a lot
for sharing it.

-r