Re: alternates not working when replying to some mailing lists

Kyle Wheeler [Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 08:32:56AM -0500]:

> As you have observed, and as it was mentioned in that email thread,
> this is because the mailing list does not include your email address
> in any of the headers (except in an encoded form as the return value).
> If it gets into the headers, it's probably because your MUA added it.

Yes, that's what I thought is causing the problem.

>      send-hook mutt-users@xxxxxxxx \
>          my_hdr From: Kyle Wheeler <mymuttaddress@mydomain>

Thanks Kyle, I think I've already once tried using a send-hook, but that
somehow messed up with the reverse_name setting. I give it another try.

Dominik

--
Dominik Meister
My public GnuPG key is available at http://www.meisternet.ch/gpg.txt