alternates not working when replying to some mailing lists

Hi,

I stumbled across a problem which has been already mentionned on this
list some time ago:

http://marc.info/?l=mutt-users&m=116508094511255&w=2

I've set up mutt to handle multiple sender addresses using alternates
and everything seems to work great when replying to single mails (the
address to which the message was sent will become the From: address in
the reply).

However, if I reply to mailing lists (for example this one), mutt does
not recognize, that the message has been sent to one of the addresses I
configured using alternates and is just using my standard from address
(the one which is set using the from variable). As I am using a
different address for writing to mailing lists this is quite disturbing.
As mentionned in the above thread this seems to have to do with the
fact that messages from (some) mailing lists don't have my address in
the From: header but the lists address.

Do others also experience this or is it just a problem with my
configuration?

Thanks and best regards,
Dominik

--