Re: problems with Maildir, procmail, getmail

I think i might have some problems with Maildir:

I've got the Maildir directory, with the require cur.tmp,new sub directories.

Then i've got IN-inbox (spoolfile) and its sub-directires inside ~/Maildir.
I've then got 3 other directories for mailing list mailboxes set up in the same
way.
as well as 'Drafts' 'Sent'

Having ~/Maildir/cur/new/tmp in this way, and then having other maildirs, is
this the correct way to set them up? this is the output from ls -al :

drwx------ 11 jamie jamie 4096 2008-03-09 21:52 .
drwxr-xr-x 39 jamie jamie 4096 2008-03-09 22:36 ..
drwx------  2 jamie jamie 4096 2008-03-09 15:25 cur
drwx------  5 jamie jamie 4096 2008-03-09 21:52 Drafts
drwx------  5 jamie jamie 4096 2008-03-09 15:26 IN-inbox
drwx------  5 jamie jamie 4096 2008-03-09 15:26 IN-mutt-dev
drwx------  5 jamie jamie 4096 2008-03-09 15:26 IN-mutt-users
drwx------  5 jamie jamie 4096 2008-03-09 15:27 IN-ubuntu-users
drwx------  2 jamie jamie 4096 2008-03-09 15:25 new
drwx------  5 jamie jamie 4096 2008-03-09 15:57 Sent
drwx------  2 jamie jamie 4096 2008-03-09 15:25 tmp

in case it helps, i know it's a basic thing but i'd appreciate it if someone
could provide any tips.

Jamie